Sony 18650 VTC5a 2600mAh High-drain Battery - 12C 35A is with the capacity of 2600mAh with 35A max current discharge and a nominal voltage of 3.7v. This type of batteries also has a lower internal resistance than the regular 18650 battery and deliver a higher voltage under load.
1. Capacity: 2600mAh
2. Max continues discharge: 35A
3. Battery version: Flat top
4. Internal impedance: 13.5 megaOhm at AC 1kHz
• Charge Method: CC/CV Constant Current / Constant Voltage
• Charge up Voltage: 4.2 +/- .05v
• Charge current: 2.5 Amps
• Charge time: 2.5 hours
• Ambient Temperature: 23c
- NOT protected! Don't buy this unless you know what you are doing! This battery is NOT for flashlights!
- Do not charge over 4.2V!
- Do not change polarity!
- Do not heat the battery, or store under the influence of high temperatures!
- Do never shortcut!
- Make sure they do not come in contact with water!
- For longer storage periods should be stored below 45 ° C temperature.
- After long storage times need the cell probably make a few charge cycles to increase capacity again.
- Do not discharge below 3V.
If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !