The Council of Vapor Kindred 2.0 is the latest revision of the Kindred mechanical mod. The Kindred V2 was engineered to be a high quality mechanical mod that features a sleek look and a high quality engraving. Each Kindred 2 is individually serialized and includes a protective velveteen drawstring bag to keep the mod safe while not in use.
The Kindred II by Council of Vapor was designed in the US by a team that understands what vapers want. The mod is built from and internal copper tube with a stainless steel wrap for minimized voltage drop. The Kindred 2.0 now has a flat firing button with a recessed ridge top cap and an upgraded recessed reverse locking ring for lustrous yet simplistic aesthetics. The 2.0 Kindred retains its dual silver plated copper contacts and coupled with it's internal copper tubing, maximizes its conductivity.
- 22mm diameter
- Deep, high quality engravings on fire button and body
- Flat magnetic firing button
- Upgraded reversed recessed locking ring
- Silver plated copper contacts for maximized conductivity
- Recessed ridge top cap
- Further decreases its voltage drop with its internal copper body tube
- Individually serialized